5/09/2021

Facebook if they sing “classify”, it means all things are classified materials.

 https://youtu.be/trcr4taH2ko

Can we agree on that, that one simple fair thing? It’s not every song has that word, just one song!! Gap ...you and I are breathing everyday with the oxygen, we watch the same TED has an inspirational idea what to do in life, I went on here to dump garbage they have to put junks at my table. Distance ...far...cannot reach. It’s Heaven you worry don’t get there, or just this one book cannot really end like this? Cannot really end like this? I went on the world tour for 8 years to build my own platforms? You imagine another planet doing another thing if you were me ...so eager to get the calling right so Babaji response to you like he cannot hear. How does it work? When you are mad working or when you tear working ? You cannot even breath right by looking at him one day if he becomes a handsome human. My family photo, I have to build it. Your service to humanity ...don’t tell me what gap is so there is a bridge to call that lab for 868% percentage error ....it means the sample cannot contain water when it dries. But it went up to 868% ? They have a flood in the drawer and the lab, the humility thermometer cannot work...everything is damp to create a value ...by a black student name Bridge. It’d written in Heaven’s will..I go to bed, my will and my pillow. Garbages.

Babaji: garbage garbage garbage ...

No comments:

Post a Comment