5/09/2021

Facebook every time I see Babaji words, I got mad ! You ?

 It must be we don’t operating the same breathing methods, he meant he is my air, yours are true color in the air? I have a lot to say when he Babaji does that ! He is out of his mind most of time? The God you worshipping at to become his slave ...and one day to claim you are equal. It’s the same rubbilshing story I ever heard. You want to obey him in the heart to hear talk ? Or you have a character you know what to talk with him? Or you have the mind to utter his words to become your IQ acceptance to those all around you? You cannot make it in your mind or in your brain. It’s just a basketball, with a number and skill. Ever struggle to how to make others words into a perfect book? My books behind if they stole stole stole from me all this year, I cannot stop typing it...all the junks I ever cross to sort ...you wishing to comment a part of roles that destiny is set in the hour glasses ? 

Babaji: it’s by Heaven’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment