5/07/2021

Facebook I cannot move civilian, but I am talking to you military girls.

 It’s the same talk we did the yesterday. You have to surrender your full will to the guys like to God. They will figure it out the rest. You suppose to born with the maturity like the guys is evolving to be mature. They learn faster and they don’t forget. They don’t talk a lot so they know there are precepts nature. I say sex, I say games, I say no more children. They might talk to ET greys to get the kids going projects. You want a kid to kidnapping him? You want to win. You cannot win. This Bible is not going to become less intensity of its influence just because it’s the end of it. The end of all your girls roads. The guys will know intuition, that’s how bad this gonna be turning out. You love love love to be with the girls, I know. To talk, you don’t even know you hurting each other’s. You could live like that. When the days you girls to start using your hands to hurt each other’s by jealous, it’s just between the two of you girls truly emotional turbulence. With the guy, they don’t show that much emotion, you be with them, you are less emotional bound. I keep saying you have to communicate with the guys willingly, not getting all the answer for the blank paper I can burn it all down. You what ? Hurts? Do you find it’s your ego hurt you cannot breath or it’s your self Esteen hurt you need pride to live in front of people ?

Babaji: They say they heard enough. They don’t really want to change but they will try temporarily.

Oh ~

Babaji: you turning into like me.

You don’t love to be with the guys. They can see, hear, play, feel, touch. You don’t kiss ever? You don’t like or it’s only at night one kiss lip. It’s distance better?

Babaji: It’s distance better.

... ... you say that or they say that?

Babaji: No one say that, I say that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment