5/07/2021

Facebook what does an impair person do?

 They play those small string Beas, I don’t know you cannot see the road but you can see those useless stuffs called the friendship bracelet. You need a teddy bear. Dean never been to my room but Wing did. I don’t have any. Tamang told me or whom told me there is a teddy bear at where to see if I want one? I think it’s Tamang. Of course not. You need gift boxes to wrap for Christmas with the wrapping papers to buy what ? A full garage stuffs to collect things. Plates, dished, cups...girls can collect things in their old age. This is so ridiculous when I rule the world. You screaming and crying if they scare you? I have one outside my door. You think by studying psychology, you can create fears and that’s a cool things to do. You don’t even dare to talk to Eben ? Why do I keep hearing you don’t dare to talk to the guys like I found or meet the 5 Lord in UB to put on my Facebook ? Something you want to tell me?

Babaji: No, they cannot. They try to answer that question what if you gone era, the rest of the mankind should do?

So anything I say for a month is a joke ? No one listen?

Babaji: it’s not like you think, Anna.

Never mind. If you do whst I say, you will get a lot of guys together with you. To do what? Loving business.

Babaji: They don’t want that neither. It’s humiliating them.

Like I care I have a face issue. I c.

No comments:

Post a Comment