5/07/2021

Facebook you have half population might be all impair with the internet era continue this gaming devices

 I said half population ...that protocol military in the future to women I don’t think it’s like now. I am not joking you girls are going to be either fired or dead if you don’t give up your mother or sisters. Don’t tell me you cannot. I know you all keeping saying it. You are gambling with my command here. You think it’s fake. I tell you it’s not. The guys are not stupid. This game I know it’s written on the Bible, carry out by classify NSYNC and me etc...it means there is a love games just like they know. The rest they will get it ready before I die off this Era. It’s the same eternity, girls are not changing. The freedom of the society do you see wane down ? The guys just inches by inches moving away. I can feel this guys coming towards me inches by inches too. I just ignore it. You all decide the liberal women right is intact like the freedom of the speech to provoke to man? They will know which words I specifically say or use. They don’t talk a lot so do you buy your way out to get them talking? No I cannot see. I saw the one talking. Yes.

Babaji: They just thought it’s too absurd women has zero right to say their preference anymore in anything ?

You want the answer? Yes. No more curtain those stupid talks in color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment