5/02/2021

Facebook Eben might just talk to Lalla

 Babaji: You could just smile and talk to him on the video, “we are about to have a wedding, did you say that for Lalla for Nick ...like we have a deal?”

No that’s not for the deal we getting married.

Babaji: The guys like that.

I don’t think so.

Babaji: I told you so.

... ... I don’t believe those things, okay? If he shows up then I think of the next what to do?

Babaji: will you have sex with him?

Yes.

Babaji: Do you think Eben like you, or have a feeling for you?

Yes.

Babaji: So he is not saying that to you.

... ... I know why the guys like me, there is a lot of things I do. A lot. If I don’t know they like about me, I won’t do this. Any of this. I know myself, I know them too. I have quality, I know that.

Babaji: Oh, that’s not what others think or say behind.

Then ask the guys, they are all about the same frequency.



No comments:

Post a Comment