5/08/2021

Facebook Dr. Gabriel Cousen

 You are impossible.

Babaji: I am Babaji. 

He is name is on here now.

Babaji: does he know you are here like Dr STephen should know, both that W two worlds things?

They are priests and monks. If I put the things exactly where they belong, it’s because it’s belong there.

Babaji: You don’t like the crystal skull anymore.

😨 okay, what were you saying ?

Babaji: talk to them.

I don’t know where they are and what they do anymore, in case I left the US, I have to get home fix all this domain problems.

Babaji: you don’t want to get the medicine for Tamang ?

He used to do seminar, so in person, there are a lot of those bottles. But if just shipping internationally, I can just call them up myself.

Babaji: when?

I was thinking to call them when I arrive to the US but by your this ...

Babaji: this what ?

This thing I don’t want anymore of this problem.

Babaji: you are the one 到處爬爬照

If I knew anything I touch turns gold, then that’s a totally different thing. I have a life, and I want to make it my life.

Babaji: You say so you say so. They say they cannot duplicate your telepathy message, it’s not really easy to follow through. 

Did I mention this might be real and I have to work at it, not just typing ?

Babaji: they just look at the words probably. 

This is impossible ...their heads are filed up their own words too much.

Babaji: they talk a lot.

... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment