5/08/2021

Facebook 2014 ‘Keanu & Simon

 They each did something, they don’t remember ? I did something I don’t remember, I impairs cannot see? I make statement all the time, I even get closer to Keanu to tell him things. He doesn’t know I come over? You care what? You care if it’s a game? Did I call him play a game on me yet? You use strange words to fit your sexual fantasy ? So many years pass, if I response to them if I know something is up. I didn’t hide from them. That response is usually very FAST, unlike ALL of you trying to find words to them saying things to make sense to them. I was the one asking them to set up that lines for Hollywood, when you all try to invade them with love in your heart how to make friends with them. They don’t know I am here or something ? I talked to Simon on the beast, I directly tell him things. Did I hide a word of it? He doesn’t see? He doesn’t know? He imagine I say he needs a birthday party for puppy? Like he is calling me? I cannot make my own statement to what I like to say to him anymore? That relationship never changes since 2014. I was not stop talking ! Do I want to know what he did? He is on the TV doing it. I need to question him for? He is not capable to live a free life? I have to control him? Like you are Da Vinci, you would tell him what? You living on the wrong side of the planet ?

Babaji: That’s funny. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahh....

... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment