5/08/2021

Facebook you want your telepathy works with Babaji !

 I look like I don’t know? You heard the guys saying if Jesus is back, like Babaji ? Without Anna? He is going to talk ? I didn’t know you all have that conversation ? So he comes back = he is not back ? What would I Anna be thinking you are all doing things behind my back? Getting the Lord back? You write things down on paper, we photo look different, we taste food different, we see TV different, we practice 5 Lords different, our background Facebook is different, we basic school subjects are different, our evolutions are different, our IQ is different, our precept and wisdom is different ... any more words missing you cannot hear “what’s in a large picture where everything suppose to present “ in front of me? You can copy it? That I don’t know what Babaji did so far? We are together for a very loooong year now. But it’s first year he did this loud statement publicly.

Babaji: I know I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment