5/08/2021

Facebook it’s just a basic question, cannot you answer ?

 Do you like the guy if you find out the truth of them? What they like, accommodate their like ? Do you care for whom they are? Just like you all gonna say to Justin, Babaji tell Anna to run away? When is that conversation between Justin and me requires an opinion of you ? It’s just an opinion? I say to what I say to him. He didn’t know this video shown. Babaji told him or me something, your first reaction I go home crying to come up play Justin a game. I said what? Masscred women all, no more games. You don’t like how the telepathy works? How would I get that conclude what to answer the next question ? You just want to hand a paper to Babsji, he got more than the mail boxes. Funny.

Babaji: Very funny, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment