5/28/2021

Women internal chaos - the guys don’t need to take that every 15 day or every 30 days, or every day you got upset, with a moon or not. You be happy for real.

 If someone instruct me like when I was 23, say to me, Anna, if you want to get rid of the period pain, I have a method, become a fruitsarian or liquidarian, I Anna will do it. I might not like that fruits that much. US sells apples or banana ...I eat whatever Nick buy...I do eat them. But not a main stream food. To you, right now, your head is how to get out of the class to yell at your mom, you father, your sister, your best friends you got upset something ? Did you hear me saying I put ADD outside your door, only those MD guys defense physically for you ? I set Pixies to mass shooting, so you might all die in the classroom ? Do you pay every attention on me? You are thinking what? Weekend coming ? Summer vacation coming ? Others whom off works like Tamang he is an university faulty ? You think of your Dean? You think of your Seth stories ? You think of being a princess like Trump daughter? Or you see Adam and Hailey both are doctors parents, they are prince and princess being free to spend money all they want ? Or I talk to Prince William, you imagine them? While Anna I say I finish talking to those prince ? No ...you know your head? These are classroom...content, everyone does the same on the exam !!! You are not alert to hear me how bad this looking ...you really like me Keanu, Levine, JC, Dean video? Me and Wallace and Mark story ? You like the guys around ? So I say to you what? Don’t just imagine it ...me and Eben final, meaning you want to see my wedding on Bible but you see your wedding dress on TLC? On cable ? What’s exactly in your head? I build a screen world to advertising the guys, you hang out with your mother, your sister, your best friend Ola? You like Dr T did on the Japanese guy on the ice? You check who he is? So, you like my UB class? You mean my Facebook if you have my Facebook, it’s every hour on it looking at them tear dropping ? You really like Dean on ALL his dead scene movies ? It must be a reason how Venus extinct right ...I like Justin ? Music video? You like the music and how they look in the screen? So do you plan to talk to them? The optimistic groups ? They dress suit black suit like Eben ? You like them all ? ETR Canada ? They are all the guys majority ....so I say you go to groups yours on your Facebook ...I ask you to go locally to talk, to clean, to take their side instead of your girls groups side ? You think they are really cute? Okay. I heard enough this.

Babaji: yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment