5/16/2021

Dr Steven and Dr Gabriel

 They are really old now ... no, I don’t really do things with them anymore. I know who they are. They are not as big as that Purna. They show up on the television is for their own causes. No, they are not what they present themselves to be. There is an outside frames of their life, there is inside frames of their public talks. If you just edit the inside frame they pretending talks to shape another character out to side by side comparing to them, you know how that can be done? Yeah, maybe not now. You cannot even recognize people like Obama. They are behind asking his teams. I know that. It may not be one President of America I gonna erase their memory to write the real books of mine to sell to the Galatic seats to be the Obama Galatically ...one of those your fantasy again why this earth is just at the edge of it, that Anna gonna annihilate her past, again ? She didn’t just say it. They are waiting that Facebook ever be open again. No. I lost the password. No, I don’t need them back. I lost the email account, I lost the passwords. And yes, I know only Jonathon stays in UB. That’s so ...convinence...he lives there all his life. His parents house. That ...he never left home. 

Babaji: You don’t like Dr Gabriel like that song 公主小妹 the medicine to save Tamang? If you doing it that way ...

斜眼看著他 ... you mean people imagine if they are Ankehesamen to go back to Tamang to tell him this story and get the medicine to safe him, so he can fall again impair ?

Babaji: oh no, they will not tell him he gonna fall again. They don’t see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment