5/25/2021

Do you have a brain? NSYNC says 2 main singers, my one photo tales are Ancient Chasez and his Siddarthra assassins. Not Lance, not Chris, not Joey. Joey s wedding is online. No time to watch, looks like Keanu

 I went to Justin and JC Twitter and Lance. I later told all of them Lance his head logo on Twitter is crown made. He doesn’t know he has a photo I say he sorts ? JC if knows, yeah, he tells them. Or someone told JC, he figures it out what to do. If I display UFO, doing free falling, it’s whom provides UFO, invisible mode, by you ? Classify knows UFO. You have to get through the classify to get certain things open or close. You just don’t think they exist or they have no function in the whole wide world? Not just www internet ? There are certain things you should know why it is a democracy filled freedom society for everyone stands equal to grow. It’s very free, if you know the rules. Very very free. But you don’t know the rules. They give you everything, I say that so many times, really, I am so tired of these monks body fats ...

Babaji: you kill women because of their precepts issues?

Technically ...they return the favor to the society, but if the women population keep bugging them with their kids, money, business...they go to my monastrary my money to build an empty space suppose is for them to be in it to practices all those Buddha says ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment