5/29/2021

CIA was on Obama daughters both case, I found out, I shout, we might all dead. It’s from the inland, they didn’t know. They are working on their clocks. They then give us or me a red screen with a card. No, they don’t know we are going to do this. I SAiD they don’t know !! I don’t know I gonna do this neither, I explains to them after the card, don’t you just kill them all ? Slaughter.? I was not sure 半信半疑 half believe half not believe I took the card ...and say okay we will do it this way. No, no one plans this. You do this to yourself. I say every word.

 


You medical like her background ? All they have is this website all things. You gonna say it right to the Chinese 一目瞭然 or to American you are bi-lingual ?

Babaji: do you understand ? Copy and paste when you return to your country or else ...

No comments:

Post a Comment