5/29/2021

I said 3 Portland I met in Buffalo, you Ola can ask your parents why they tell you why they should return Portland without telling you why? You as a mature profession will say that? You mobile to touch Tesla material to their entry you gonna guard them doing thing unsound or ..it’s when you get there...you quiet like you born without a voice like Dimitri ?

 When did I say that, Ola? You missing years badly ...I say Conan Blue sapphire, you suppose to be very careful with that video, I call a military use ship...they going from the US California or Hawaii this way ....I explain enough climate change here in Taiwan KTV? I was already in power to call your medical US board or there is an international medical board I don’t know might exist in English speaking country? The military ship you seen right? Detective Conan? You think it’s a joke I call out military ? It’s been a while ...

Babaji: you should know? That’s 500 videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment