5/13/2021

2014 he will say I am on camera without make up is albino= he heard what I said, he cannot handle that.

 We had a war, between Keanu, me and him. Everyone knows the history Da Vinci is on Simon side so the plot is me +Syco beat 3 Art. I remember. But they found out or Simon knows that entire time, I always talked to his girlfriends like sorting you why be with him to get jealous the whole world crap talks, he knows exactly what Da Vinci is. I did not talk to Simon for a very loooong time. One day I polite greet him like Westinghouse. I never say a word about that Lodovico. If Simon got corner, he is Simon. Yeah, there was a war. It may not be Orcs. I know. They set this up. Syco and Sony wants Simon to be on Da Vinci side. No Simon is finding out his secret is out. He knows exactly whom I am, what I did on the audition, or else I would do, capable to do. He knows people. There are a lot of things he doesn’t like, but if it’s just to be with me as a person, he already be with a lot of people. He can lay low himself. He doesn’t like to compete with Da Vinci me, he does not have any vocabulary I say so far. Oh he is that petty mind, he will say I do that on purpose on him. He just watches. Not too cold not too hot. He got cornered since 2013. He knows exactly what’s said on the history, himself and me myself present to him the way he knows. He likes the stuffs, but no. 

Babaji: do I know?

Yeah, you are another factor he hates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment