4/29/2021

You have to reach my level like regent for Buddhism to know what guys thinks of Power

 Babaji: I don’t think they understands what’s to be seated among 5 Major religion top. The religious groups, not movie industry, not music industry, not Apple, not politics, not business world, purely spiritual order from the Topest order talking to you a bunch teenage girls like to say useless comparison, why the guys want to take over her power ?

No, they don’t. They just like to hear about what I do. They know what I do. They respect what I do. If they respect me, they won’t fuck me? They know I am a regent. It might not have a position in the end of all these. Is that if they fucking me gonna hurting you ? What? You just don’t think they are that type of person to put all the eggs in one’s uterus? If you open your legs, you wish them doing that to you? Or it’s too immoral to say such a thing ?

Babaji: too immoral.

... ... it’s a fun things they do. That’s not a super important thing what they play.

Babaji: they think they are serious guys, they suppose to think clearly for their future. If Eben let you do that, he can sue you aldutury.

No he won’t. He is the one will manage all that people, it’s not my saying anymore.

Babaji: why you don’t fight anymore? You can go to legal department someone gonna group gang you, you can sue them with a lot of money and be free.

Because we all agree to this. I promise Eben. Babaji says I go to Eben to solve nicks issues, don’t just get upset. So when I told Eben, he says a few things. I agree with him, that’s it, no complication.

Babaji: they think you really lower yourself so that the spiritual order will kick you out for that kind of behavior.

No, they won’t kick me out. They don’t have too many people in any age bracket does too many things like me. They are dread it very much if there will be replacement coming in or already in.

Babaji: they are 5 Lords, why do they even need a Spiritual Order.

(Laughing )

Babaji: they the guys haven’t seen you laughing.

I am fine.

Babaji: falling in love means you will have a better face to see them, talk to them, feel for them, charm with them. You think they don’t know what’s falling in love means ?

I thought we were talking about others.

Babaji: that is over.

I am not super easy going type so we might have a misunderstanding at first.

Babaji: then solve it. You don’t want to say or they don’t want to hear.

They probably don’t want to hear.

Babaji: just fucking ?

Yes.

Babaji: others don’t understand why?

Because they do like what I do so far, that’s just one simple reason.

Babaji: anything else.

They like what they hear, or they can watch the video to get a feel of my personality to spent life together.

Babaji: do they really want to spend their life together ?

I just put into an example.

Babaji: do they fall in love?

It’s not those words. It’s certain definition like fucking is a translation to that = making love, make out like kisses.

Babaji: so they do like about you, you say? And you don’t like about them, you say?

It’s not like that.

Babaji: it’s exactly like that.

Guys are different than girls. Sex is the only thing to measure them. There is nothing else can measure.

Babaji: only sex?

Only sex.

Babaji: they say they are not that superficial, they gonna risk their career for it.

They are NOT superficial. You are right, and no, they are not going to risk their career. It’s Bible say, either we do it or things get worse. They are also kinda forced into. Next life, there might not be this Book to bind us anymore, like you want to find out, if they will be with me the NEXT time, you wait til that time to find out if he meant they like me or they meant sex me.


No comments:

Post a Comment