4/29/2021

Babaji: you still don’t want to talk to any of the guys?

 I am talking here all the time.

Babaji: they can see that you are working, but now you are not working anymore.

I am actually very exhausted every time this hour at night.

Babaji: you are not going on the video because of I say so or you think by in person they will listen to you better? Do you have things to hide to them?

No I don’t have anything to hide. I think I gonna fall asleep.

Babaji: they can guess you are not ready or not willing. 

I think we are already talked about it. I will do it.

Babaji: you think they will let you go or do it?

Do it.

Babaji: correct, why?

I don’t need a reason. The book is plenty reasons enough.

Babaji: maybe others will think if you are not willing, they will let it go.

Not with my case here. They ...probably went to dig out what did I do?

Babaji: so you admit you hide things from the guys, you do it on purpose, by not saying it, they probably never gonna find out ?

If they ask me, I will tell them clearly.

Babaji: really?

Really.

Babaji: you don’t do it on purpose?

No games no play. It’s exactly they ask me.

Babaji: you bet on they don’t know the stories or the words to ask you?

No, I did not. They got their videos to look at.

Babaji: now you realize someone set you up with these?

No, I do not have anything to say with this.

Babaji: the other people had did a few observation, the guys might be very upset by others plotting them with you doing things on purpose hurting them. So they think these guys may just go and see you, not actually fucking you. They demands an explaination.

No, they will fuck me.

Babaji: you know?

Yes, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment