4/29/2021

My time to go to sleep?

 Babaji: no. You haven’t done your explaination why you avoiding them.

I am not avoiding them.

Babaji: you do know the times come you cannot avoid them anymore.

I know that.

Babaji: cannot you just acting normal to talk to them normally ?

I don’t have to ...

Babaji: be rude to them until the time comes? They already figure it out why I asking you so frequently. You might just hate them all together and be shown on the TV, you are afraid. They watch you how you talk to Eben, you know. 

I was explaining, I was not mad at him that time. I am not mad at him right now.

Babaji: do you think the guys love this games, you hate they love games.

They got no reference to make that judgement.

Babaji: they now know you by now, Anna.

They don’t mind if I fall in love with them.

Babaji: do you ?

They want to hear that themselves. If they cannot hear, they make it to hear.

Babaji: what does that mean?

It’s just in their imagination, it has nothing to do with me!

Babaji: that’s right. it’s just their imagination.

Can I go now?

Babaji: sure ~

I say everything I need to say.

Babaji: not for them, they are never tired of playing this games until you say it.

I don’t have too many feelings for them.

Babaji: but you let them fuck you.

It’s just the way it is, I don’t want to talk about it anymore.

Babaji: okay 


No comments:

Post a Comment