4/22/2021

Babaji: you need to tell Eben what?

 That title I don’t know how to say those words.

Babaji: maybe Eben has heard better lines.

Technically speaking women without a brain needs to pretending ...or it’s just at first they pretend and later they become like my sister, Tina? Every single day my mother has to say who threaten whom and what garbage. Yesterday I finally told her I don’t want to hear it anymore. 

Babaji: a fight means a fight. You and nick’s fight, he just goes on to his Facebook. You say nothing. 

Fighting like the Bible says? Seriously?

Babaji: I just suggest you doing it.

I just usually turn around and leave. Nick’s house has one side I can be at without talking to him.

Babaji: you got your plan, then I tell Eben to get started.

No. Don’t.

Babaji: why not?

I don’t go on an argumentative statement. I want to listen to what he says. I don’t think he can be that unreasonable. You just mean getting along with another person under the same roof until you are back. 

Babaji: you should know what I mean. Not what you saying stuffs, 

You want me to know him and to go argueing with him.

Babaji: you should know what exactly my words meant to exactly what I say.

I have to go and love that person.

Babaji: he has a name.

Eben.

Babaji: what did he do to make you so furious about him?

I am not furious with him.

Babaji: you have things that’s not saying to him.

I said it all yesterday, 

Babaji: you were saying his colleague associated. The millionaire crowd. Does he look like them? And did you make a million yet? And if you haven’t, you cannot go and listening to a word he says?

I am listening to each word he says.

Babaji: and?

He is a professional people.

Babaji: if all these years things happened to you has not causing you a single tear drop, that was three days you are so filled up with water for a wedding thing. Is that Lalla bothering you? Is that what bothering you? 

I said I need a few days and now I am fine.

Babaji: I know how you get fine. You temporarily suspend the idea you gonna get married. You do certain things to look like you are doing it. You basically just go back to your everyday life watching down from the cloud on this 194 countries. If that Eben gonna go approaching you, that you realize once again that signal is near, you gonna break into tears, not just streaming, you cry!

I don’t know what happened to me that time, okay? Now I am fine. I say I am fine.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment