4/13/2021

You are betting on a bet

 Can we try to imagine a short leg women like you doing things not by step by step, but by gambling, guessing and trying to fool heaven and everyone around you?

How did you read that verse your name on Babylon, Prostitute on the Beast?

Going to hell and abyss. 

Right.

You flood the world and you are not planning to cleaning up by simply apologizing in front of the whole television shows and be sent to the jail? Why didn’t you do that? The President here shows you that on the television, Taiwan news are too small country, no one cares? 馬總統鞠躬

You don’t want to go to jail ....

Your plan is if betting on the King of Kings and Lord of Lords are your master. I am telling you one more time, you are out. You got your fathers there you can go to explain and Anan. You have no other exit with me. Your plan does not work. I do not agree anything on this flooding to continue. Taiwan has the gangsters issues that sits in your organization, there is nothing anyone can do about it. 

To impress me as I am the Lord not as you were my disciple, you will be asking to start zero just like everyone now doing the same exact homework’s I say it’s on the television.

I was not even sure your ENglish listening to the English song was equppied like Victoria Secrets saying a prayer to me I can understand what’s the important of the foundation built on the solid rocks. If you cannot hear them, you guess you guess and you guess !

No comments:

Post a Comment