4/13/2021

Everyone is doing the exactly the same homework’s I given out

 Everyone in this world is doing what exactly I recommend them to do.

You are too busy running from one center to another, one traveling routes to another. You have unlimited money you can spend. You love keep moving.

You are too busy taking care of the dogs 

You are too busy to glow your face on the SMTV.

You are NOT eager to please me, THAT is your own problem. You continue to argue with me on the TV, inside, outside, you have so many important works you are an important person in this world, so many flowery words from your disciple that you stole the power to live in luxury and for others must obey to your command in your liking. Every single day !! That WONT work on me.

You are not clear if you should give up the chance with the female lamb, in your mind, maybe Bible meant the male Lamb, maybe you should keep calling ....because after all, as long as not jailing like the police can catch you, you are free to do exactly what you prefer to do, except following my command. She is just a lamb, and not a throne ....a throne supposes to be like Eben like...a man with better status this and that.

Whatever the US or China telling you, you wait til the last minute to do any homework.

What homework?

Do I look like I care if you knew what the China says ? You are out! Loud and clear. I am not your Master anymore. Keep calling on the SMTV like you knew whom to find, as long as that Hollywood just bluffing at jailing you. They didn’t say !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment