4/17/2021

Yogananda

 If Babaji tells him to do something like opening an internet talking to himself wall, will he do it?

First he has to know how to type. In which language you prefer him to communicate? 

Probably not. Internet was not a thing in his time.

Will he just be like me, telling you all kinds of feeling and observation in the movies, everyday just get things done?

Preparation means to some people. If Babaji call him up from the grave, he gonna keep the old folks who worship him like a God or they gonna revere Babaji like a God through the TV? Who is upper?

So Yogananda gonna shrink and hide because he realized Babaji hated him like that girl wants to kill in Flower Thousand Bone?

I may not like Babaji certain things crossing lines but I don’t go and hide stuffs from him or to you all the people. This is important. Yogananda is like an Indian immigration, did he care ABC title or that crowd of people? If Babaji push a Buttom to exam both Yogananda and SMCH to do with an ABC crowd, I think they gonna fail. Certain tests.

And taken all these photo because you must need my photo? My attitude gonna lose my faces? You cannot tell my attitude for real so I sent you thousands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment