4/30/2021

Babaji: Eben

 ... okay.

Babaji: you are not talking.

I am waiting you to talk.

Babaji: you cannot avoid him for two weeks. It’s almost up, do you notice the date?

Can you stop talking I am avoiding him?

Babaji: you are not on the video, it’s so easy for you to just make a video, smile and talk, flat and make words you two will get together for a Union.

I am not like him, could splash news on the video like his wedding.

Babaji: you could make a declaration on your channel to declare any of them.

😨 can I go resting now ? I really don’t need all this right now.

Babaji/; why we have to hold up this late hour before you wait for me to ask you anything about them?

I am just writing down when you are in presence what you would say, and you always seems to pick at a time, I am tired from a whole day working.

Babaji: I pick a timing ? Oh~ you can initiate a talking in the morning but at night force me to ask you ? This is how many days we are doing this? You think I am doing this on purpose.

YES!

Babaji: you want to wait til the day you meeting them one by one to talk?

I am not thinking anything.

Babaji: tell them a reason why you cannot talk to them right now.

I didn’t push them to this situation and I believe I already explain to them pieces and bites along all these times, they found out, they realize, and they know we pair up, that’s it.

Babaji: you really just wish that day you cannot but face them to talk?

I say I am not thinking anything.

Babaji: what would that mean to them? They see you they don’t talk?

Maybe they won’t.

Babaji: do you know them?

No.

Babaji: and you decide for them, that’s how you start a relationship with them? No explaination?

I already explain.

Babaji: you explain to the mess of people. You are about to stay with them!! And marry to Eben. You say so many things about him to me, he thinks of you as?

I say I can end this conversation right now and I will face him myself not here.

Babaji: I want you to face him here right now.

About ?

Babaji: everything you say to me about him.

Just explain to him?

Babaji: that’s not I would re-word it.

I think he is fine. I think we are fine.

Babaji: I don’t think so.



No comments:

Post a Comment