4/22/2021

Video ever

 Babaji: you cannot lose your deal, I said.

He got someone on the line telling me he received all the emails.

Babaji: it means don’t email him anymore.

So I don’t email him anymore.

Babaji: I think you know what to do. You have to get him back.

... ... if you mean video, I am not ready to talk to him.

Babaji: you know what you writing ? He heard enough.

Because I sent enough.

Babaji: I said get him back.

I am not ready to talk to him. 

Babaji: you should know the consequence you avoid him.

I want my life back. If those email meant for a reply, it’s done. I am not going to play you him him you a game. That’s ridiculous. 

Babaji: why would he tell you that?

He received large of emails. 

Babaji: so no more emailing. You want me you over?

No.

Babaji: then don’t avoid him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment