4/23/2021

⭐️Babaji: Just woke up?⭐️

 Yes

Babaji: Ready to talk to Eben face to face on the video telling him what you written about?

No.

Babaji: it’s Lamb’s wife topic.

I know. 

Babaji: What?

You want me to tell him all his talk might be all junks I don’t want to hear about it? Because my excuses before were “man in the ancient”, in the true reality, “man in the modern time” didn’t change that much. It’s the games in between the man play because only they have the dicks they feel resonance as a group. They can binding so quickly it’s because of that. Women are so loud, fight fight fight every single day this equality, it annoys guys. It just in the modern setting it’s one to one ratio scenarios. Victoria Secret “This feeling” you tell all your friends ...it’s no and no in the ancient game. Women is completely subjective to man’s property. And Eben? Talk about how much hate I have towards that guy, guys don’t need love to breath, but they can use a game to relief, or whatever you are saying breaking down in his modern language.

Babaji: are you going to the police, reporting him ?

You are invisible, and you made an argument to get ME upset. He plays a nice guy in the house and accidentally slip his stuff inside me? What games does he fantasize with ? People accept him or reject him. I got that fear from you every single day more. I cannot tell his side because I don’t know what he is. He seems to be a nice guy but he is NOT a nice guy.

Babaji: you finish, on and on about him? What about us?

You want me to be swing back and forth now?

Babaji: I am just asking you a simple question, us.

No, there is no us.

Babaji: Good answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment