4/30/2021

Uterus filled with serum

 Babaji: they don’t understand if you so hate him, you want that?

I have seen the Japanese animation, the animation effect is actually very real felt. Maybe that’s a little exaggerate. They cannot fill up like that but from a women’s point, if they don’t get me pregnant, I would want that during sex. It’s a want.

Babaji: they girls mix up their head and their moment of attention deficit, say that again?

I SAID, if I having deciding to have sex with them, of course there are so many kisses and hugs feel by the guys. I grow on them. The sex part of course there is a TV, I have seen it before, some of that images won’t wear it out. Do they get that feeling to ejaculate, I don’t know by seeing the TV, if it magnify, it does magnify on me. I never had anyone does that. Just to think it gonna be done, it is strange. The reality I check online, it’s not the women gonna feel that much. But yeah if in the end of all that thrusting, I still want that going even I don’t feel it. Maybe just think of it, it’s fulfill that fantasy? There is very real feeling on it. I cannot say the sex does not exist.

Babaji: do you think the men needs that? To feel secure?’

I actually don’t know. It’s just some water coming out of them. They say 3 to 10 seconds. Much shorter than the women climax ...I assume they feel it the climax.

Babaji: what did I tell you yesterday ?

The guy feel much stronger.

Babaji: a lot stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment