4/30/2021

Babaji: How desperately Eben needs nutrition so you feel it?

 Maybe just the 3 3 10 Chinese saying that creates some effects of it.

Babaji: Nono, you were on Khan Academy, this is very serious. I don’t want that to happen. 

I feel Eben is too dangerous for me, he is literally wants me to go fall in love games with him. He knows I don’t like sex but he also knows I can feel the hugging or sex or man’s particular ways, I gonna go cling on him, from the heart. He wants to do something at my heart. I don’t need that. 

Babaji: what’s wrong if you fall in love?

What’s wrong with him to do certain things to play my heart? We will be together, I already agree to him. Everything is all like he planned. He actually wants me feel the hurt from his doing, of course I can feel it. He is doing it on purpose all the time. Things I like and the things I don’t like. The two polarity direction he decides to spin on me.

Babaji: you think it’s too complicated ?

I don’t want to talk about it anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment