4/05/2021

UN & Hollywood

 UN has this Indian chairman on top saying Climate Change UN committee, so my video has so many climate changes to explaining to everyone’s homework’s : what could it look like, unlike your data. Crossing off ALL of your hard working conferences with whomever listening to your talking. They be the judge or the public be the judges.

Then “One Photo” I explain to Simon, how Tesla used to write Westinghouse a departing death letter if he wish to land on Mars, he would hear me as Da Vinci to rearrange all these Hollywood positioning 5 Lords like your mantra 5 husband stories like my UB friends. So he heard about this One photo entire relation story. Again, the public goes to judge it if they happen to be around. It’s about your mantra, not about you.

Then legally blonde with Eben shows up in the Flower Thousand Bone. I saw the Flower Thousand Bone, I went to knock on Eben’s door. I cannot make a sense what I was saying to him, so now he might get a copy of “what and why” I have been writing on this one website. It’s all relevant if someone asking me a question. I know where the things are, I just didn’t make a sense what I vomit 🤮 at his front door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment