4/05/2021

Indian position

 India knows the Chinese mythology story 

The monkey makes the troubles in the Heaven, so the king of the king, Lord of the Lord went to fetch another Buddha to punish this monkey. Monkey went to challenge the Buddha with a journey forward to the world end and back.

India received Hollywood a new made monkey story “To the World End” through Pirates of Caribbean. The bad news for you is : it’s half of the journey.

India received a SM you on the biblical story on the Bible book

India received a baby me a women 

If I say it’s 2 women in the Red River manga on collective karma, they will tear apart that book, not just if worse they find out I might have Ramses nature in me.

The Egyptian princess is Ankeheseamen. I sang a song pointing out, look, that’s the hair style. The modern version of the Japanese comic book correct name is 公主小妹, in Taiwan they re-make into a TV show.with the ending song I sing to pointing out the hair style = that’s Ankeheseamen.

Again, that’s Simon hears about the story over and over again as Lodovico. Ankeheseamen 

Now, where do you think India is at?

Because they heard a rumor Babaji came over here!! To my bedroom door even. What story not to tell, I have to tell that story with the 5 Lords in their mantra. Both India and the US must have tear apart the 5 Lords things I told them so and so they are showing up on the TV as well as in my real life! Once they confirm these people’s face, they have to examine the height. Because Seth is not like Chasez height. They all happened to be made from Buffalo. My parents honeymoon. 

They don’t care about you, do you hear me saying that before to you? They are too busy to make things connected like the way I explain to them to glue all over their wall. They even show me here the other day, the entire store is paste with the newspaper decoration.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment