4/06/2021

They military probably don’t write that... I wrote that formula.

 I wrote that. They just need to use their thinking, Vola.

Joy, circus ? Where did she say she was from before ? No....traditionally if you see that much of motions, she got a problem. I just copy what they wrote okay! They have experience on reviewing and background checking. 

No, I don’t know. 

I thought ? She did that kinda of performance all the time, like people-people person? Oh!

Does TED getting any negative feedback under the YouTube comment area? Every speaker. So, it’s the culture, all light, all glorious, all encouraged, all facilitate, all great, all clapped, it’s one earth one TED. It’s just an universal culture everyone agrees we comment on good things only. No one hurting anyone, perfect glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment