4/06/2021

English is better

 There is a formula if it’s Asian women with difficult English to understand ...they are ...

If it’s an Asian women with a better English to understand ... they are ....

Have I told you I hate you asking me for a review - I glue to EVERYONE whom got picked to write a review like an American guy would write ? Why do I have to write like they write? We temporarily glue together for limited impatience they feel - I feel.

Except I do that in a big quantity all at the same time bomb at me, so I said...if let’s copy a formula. 

No, I don’t have racism. I went to America for the university and I went to sleep meditation for another 10 years in my own workshop ...I don’t have friends in either here Taiwan or in the US to define racism.

I think the beginning was good. Later ...if she could stop moving, it’s better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment