4/22/2021

The question

 


Happy?

Babaji: very happy. What did you tell him?

How I used to hear a tale - how he propose to Lalla with whom else that in the room like his ex gf. I said did he just group them in one room and do that?

Babaji: that’s the point!

You have to digging things out from my head do you ?

Babaji: you didn’t have a time to think, so I thought for you a bit. Do you tell him how you feel about that?

I said it might be just a photo I saw and a tale I heard.

Babaji: hurt?

I think we might be a completely different type of person. 

Babaji: you could go and inquisitive him about it.

I would prefer to know if you are back before the wedding ...

Babaji: no. You communicate with Eben first, you cannot avoiding him forever. If you avoiding him now, I still have a way in the future you have to confront him. 

... ...

Babaji: you don’t like about him. You just tell him you don’t like about him

I have no idea why you have to pick this guy to do a betting on me.

Babaji: you don’t just want to ask him if he knows why?

Don’t tell me it’s that Apple Macintosh or iMac or his women dating business or his name or his programs has anything to do with ...

Babaji: if you are upset or not happy about that photo how I extract it for you...

I would talk to him about it. 

Babaji: not in this attitude.

I just don’t like to keep hearing about something, especially from you and later find things out why you were pushing it so ...

Babaji: hard?

Shut up.



No comments:

Post a Comment