4/22/2021

Resent

 Babsji: you already don’t like the guy, now for sure you resent this guy’s quality.

Resenting, that’s a too heavy word to use.

Babaji: everyone loves Eben.

Where did you get that hearing that everyone likes about him?

Babaji: I say so.

If you are back...

Babaji: that way, Eben.

I don’t have anything to say. I told him already.

Babaji: did you tell him and say you looking forward to his reply?

... ...I need a reply? He cannot find enough words or newsletter to write.

Babaji: you sent him an email but you don’t go inquisitive him about it? Like why you do that?

We are not that close. We barely even know each other.

Babaji: apparently he knows more about you than you know about him. 

... ... I don’t like the way you saying it. I need to close my eyes a bit before another day to start. 

Babaji: think about it.

There is nothing to think about it.

Babaji: I say think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment