4/23/2021

Tell me

 Babaji: Tell me how does this telepathy works again ? You type and they trust your hearing problem.

I don’t have a hearing problem.

Babaji: those are not your hearing problems, then what it is?

I was just not looking.

Babaji: just happened I looked today, or it everyday you are not looking? He doesn’t know about you have an inner game so eager to play?

I don’t have an inner game. I am just looking at them without giving much thoughts. 

Babaji: It’s EVERYDAY from when?

I don’t remember. 

Babaji: you don’t watch the Eternal Love when they show it to you?

You just want to ask me how the telepathy works? I can explain to them. I have explained it before.

Babaji: One day you gonna shut off this device to face him, and where will I be at screaming ?

My head.

Babaji: how does this gonna look to him you don’t look right ?

I haven’t thought of that far, I take one thing at a time.

Babaji: this is how you think, “as long as the guy don’t show up”

You have to pick a time like now to make a big fuss between me and Eben? I haven’t got an email yet.

Babaji: you could read the old ones. People care about his email wrote them down. You?

I didn’t think he was serious maybe. Maybe I thought he is a very nice guy, as long as we talk...

Babaji: you then what? Can you meet his eyes when you talk to him?

Two weeks, just give me two weeks. 

Babaji: you don’t want to monitor what he is doing ?

I am a little busy here.

Babaji: he does not have a glue how i co-exist with you, he has NO IDEAL I spent what efforts to call upon you that you don’t response.

I am responding and being here to let everyone knows you are like a ghost to me and airing a live ghost version of story/show - that’s a Bible tale becomes true. I think I look good by doing this? I don’t even care anymore what others think of this anymore. Every day I open my eyes in the morning is to think I am King of Kings, Lord of Lords? I HAD a life!

Babaji: you had a JUNK life. You don’t solve the crisis here, who would, Uhm? It’s every word I say so, it’s every bites the cake I say so, it’s whom I say so.

Today ...can I off from the rest of the day?

Babaji: going somewhere.

Maybe lay down a bit. I am not feeling to well.

Babaji: you are feeling TOTALLY FINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment