4/23/2021

My hand hurt

 Babaji: what’s wrong with you?

I am not feeling well and my right hand hurts typing. I think I damage it.

Babaji: your mother.

She is a whole industry of Rockefeller Family.

Babaji: What does that mean?

When I have to do whatever I do, I have another side of Life, THAT IS to FACE Rockfeller. In case you cannot see humongous that might seen it in terms of energy. That’s everyday ! Can I take a break ?

Babaji: You don’t seem to have a problem before complaining about it.

Can you just tell them shut up these conversations I sound like Tesla? I don’t want to hear about it. 

Babaji: why don’t you go hearing about Eben part like you will feel being adorn or feeling sad or feeling what?

I cannot understand you.

Babaji: Like you know, if you have a power on hearing things, can you direct yourself to the most interested target to do an analysis? 

I don’t just have a problem understand you, I cannot understand you, these conversation is meaningless. I cannot face him, I go ear dropping on him ? 

Babaji: that’s what love people do.

I have a crisis Book Bible that display on everyone’s front desk copy all look different from one and another. Let’s face it, you are the most important thing that ever exists. So I bear with it to sit til the end. Thing I don’t want to talk about it, I don’t want to talk about it.

Babaji: they appreciate this time you come forward with the telepathy conversation with God like me. That’s all they ever want. How I think, how you think, how a mortal and a God should communicate. The thoughts daily reflection purpose.

Did I stop anyone sitting in to listening? It’s like every conversation can turn into a test themselves. How I would ever feel to see these? I feel terrible.

Babaji: don’t be. They don’t feel a thing, trust me.

You just told me to paste Eben’s face and a kiss on the screen, you tell me they don’t feel a thing whomever did whatever? I learn from them now. You want me to actually feeling being loved? They are stimulated a situation like they are with Eben and look at those?

Babsji: they don’t feel, you don’t feel. That’s how it works. Besides, what’s a test mean?

This is completely none sense. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. I need to rest. My hand got injured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment