4/23/2021

Babaji: you don’t want to be here when I call you so, or it’s just too troublesome you doing something else ?

 I am watching his video, Design your “ideal Day”.

Babaji: I am dragging you everyday sitting here to have a conversation with him, Hallo?

They put it on the channel, so I watched it.

Babaji: if you are so dreadful to this guy, why you even bother typing to let the whole world knows, a real game is when you shut off your device and lock the door, stopping kidding yourself no one can see you?

I just happened to be here. There is no particular reason I cannot type. 

Babaji: you don’t like the guy, so I say you are playing a game, like why you are even here? You could shut off this device and not even a world person knows what you up to, to keep your privacy, and this Bible cool stuffs are filled with games and maybe just let the guy figure it all out?

I have my reason why I am here. I don’t need to explain to him why I even here, okay? I am right here. I am not avoiding.

Babaji: everyday I am the one dragging you, you are not avoiding, you last statement is avoiding.

You just want to pick up a fight or it’s another write-up day? I was just checking the YouTube to see what is on it.

Babaji: do you want me to tell him what is on it? Do you have a feeling ? Does he want to know why you click on his video different from what he might have thought? You cannot click the right video to look?


I just checking one by one without a sequence. I was going to see that one later.

Babaji: really? You cannot see it too often on your pad, but he cannot see. I wonder what is in his mind you looking at all these, sweet or bitter or feeling nothing about it?

That’s between him and me if he so desperately to know that. I highly doubt that. 

Babaji: so you are saying people behind this ipad don’t know what they airing to everyone’s monitor to let’s guess what is your inner game struggle which one to click first?

I didn’t know people are analyzing. If you just want to remind me that, thanks, 

Babaji: what is your ideal date with him? 

That’s not what it says.

Babaji: that’s what I said.

I don’t think about it. I never really date it a guy long enough to find out what to do with a date.

Babaji: what do they tell you?

(Pale)

Babaji: you don’t think about the words, you don’t listen to the video, you don’t check the person behind doing the analysis. What were you doing ?

I was just randomly watching a video, started from the middle. Can I break away all this for a while, like today?

Babaji: you want to break away from me?

If I have a choice, I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment