4/22/2021

Photo - the worse version of the Pixie Top

 Meaning I was telling them the truth with the hair up photo being very “pixies” like. All kinds of expression. Except others thought she was a child. They study a little bit on the blue little boy Krishina. 

Babsji: they ask Eben’s same industry people and?

(Shake head) They think Eben probably doesn’t know that. 

Babaji: what’s Eben don’t know that?

I have these shoes I would trip like the sandle. It’s not the first time I didn’t fall down on the ground. Fell they mean literally fell flat on the ground. Like a twist of an ankle. 

Babaji: what else? 

If they make me Anna does things outside, it will be just like what they will get inside the house all those video or worse in their description, I don’t think so. They say『Ice skating is not the martial art, ice skating is not the martial art』something like that. 

Babaji: do you astral there to Eben?

Something like he stuff me in a closet. 

Babsji: That’s not an astral projection.

I didn’t say I know how to astral project.


No comments:

Post a Comment