4/17/2021

Simon Cowell Photo

 


That’s you holding hand make-up artist, that’s black Sinnita and then, that’s Lauren.

You must have a value if you decide you gonna have a public family image. You knew things gonna get done right, so where were the other incidents coming from? You went on the news with them. You went on the interview talking to the real journalist people about what you hope for, for your engagement with the make-up artist and ...you could just do the interview and shows of it, then break them into pieces and still keep all of them near by. 

You could just play the girls behind and no one knows about it, you don’t even need to photograph them or be on the TV be seen at all. But ...you made an official news!! It’s on the internet everywhere you had these photo with them. So you care for the friendship or you feel you need their affection because they are loyal to you?

So okay, now you have a crisis. Do you tell each of them about it? Your heartache, pain, and sorrow? You need them to be your best friend now. I am God, I am at the throne, we are not the best friends. And apparently if your company decides after a 7 years I might encounter so many so many things to come back and talk to you, I may not be like I used to be 7 years ago. And from what they examine my background, and heard my comments on you these few days, they cannot make a conclusion what do I think of you? You and me are not the same background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment