4/05/2021

📞 Revelation

The Angel and the Little Scroll

 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

You upon hearing this,

A.The government will find out what language problem because it’s Angel Divine says

B. I didn’t think. I never thought the government will go that far. That’s not what the Bible says.

C. Does Government tell Anna they hire spies to be like me, rich and famous? They are on the same boat to attacks me now? Are they testing me.

D. If the government don’t know, how does Anna say they will go that far ? Maybe they didn’t. 

E. I wonder what the spy’s are being tests upon, do they come to my groups too? How disgusting, they are even human ?

F. They say you are jealous all the time, especially they understand why it says it’s a man but in fact, the baby born was a women and Babaji get his hand on Anna. They understand perfectly. They see you have those beautiful letters to the Presidents but Anna meant Tim Cook. He is not the King, Period. Anna cannot be right, TIm Cook cannot be right, it’s Prince Charlie, that’s a King!! You follow their exact word, not testing others to questions my acts !

No comments:

Post a Comment