4/23/2021

Positive thinking

 https://youtu.be/9DtcSCFwDdw

Buddhism say void. Then void. Empty mind. Done. No more talking what a shit on a positive thinking. Your intelligent cannot offer you a better bright mind to live like some others live. They were right. It’s your IQ just low enough you need a thinking, you need a positive effect, you need you need you need to find love.

Completely all none sense to the most unbearable degree I have to entertain all of your monitor for “What’s a hot topic” in the world? Or “yoy, what’s up?”

The most idioticy things I ever seen. 90s you don’t grow out of the chicken soup. Even I grow up can live without the book “to make the heart to feel”. You want a balance with a even mind to cope life like the Buddhism says. You read and read and read more of these junks of all useless people’s life that try to create a heart warming felt talk to resonate THE ENTIRE WORLD. Try me. If I am the one you can MOVE IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment