4/23/2021

Don’t believe everything you think

 https://youtu.be/Xdhmgp4IUL0

Wrong. You have a thinking, I don’t.

I know exactly where my thinking come from through a very disciplinary reflection daily. That’s Buddhism.

You have a thinking to think, so you can come and argue with me you have a logic. I don’t care you have a logic. You don’t make it to my standing with whatever your logic, you just don’t make it. If I am the judge, I will tell you the exactly things what is not pleasing to me. Your intelligent development bothers me, your emotional mind, body and soul bothering me, your wisdom capacity does not equip a thing. Just like I said Wallace is the guard. All you ever need is a face photo to make you smile, a baby to cuddle you warming, to listening to garbage so you could split it out the exact same words to become like another public speakers. Even to tell you, “repeat” just saying the same exact words, YOU CANNOT DO IT.

It’s just a memory recall and repeat it with your tongue. If you cannot repeat it, don’t bother having a tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment