4/23/2021

Military and offering

 If I am so and so, like Buddha name, it’s you all want to offer me something. Then offer me your own enlightenment. Not just the food I don’t eat, it’s you want to ask me questions to gain the wisdoms? How do you get out if your depression if you just swing your mood down there all by yourself. Your ego bothers you, you gf face bother you, your mother your father bothers you. You feel so ashame all the time for these movies setting to imagine if you were me? You are imagining what it is like. You cannot bear a second of it. Face face face, what’s the meaning you just need to keep your face. You need it, not I. You need the question, not I. You need the food, not I. Tell me, what exactly you decide to offer me with so loooong I don’t use a BIG name on myself ? Your ignorance to humbly asking me what’s enlightenment means? You went through kalpa wars, none stop animal or human worlds intertwine both verbal or none verbal worlds to survive. It is to survive. Not the face survive. That’s what I can say to you. Not a heart winning TED another story of Life. A story life a story life. I got the greatest stories of my own life, I can offer fine on my own to myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment