4/30/2021

Night market

 I just went with Rockfeller getting things to pack home.

Babaji: how does it goes?

Maybe too early the shop are not opening yet.

Babaji: what you gonna do when you go back to the US?

I don’t really that type going for these festivity.

Babaji: oh~

I think Kate is like my brother University Students needs a Facebook or Instagram to keep friends. He got the high paying jobs, same are his every university Master degree program friends from good school consulting jobs, they went to Florida on vacation, and they all just living in the same house.

Babaji: no fucking ?

He I don’t think so.

Babaji: I mean fucking, not about Kate.

Oh? I think she is pretty misery without everyone else in school. I have heard someone said my Facebook old account, I actually have good amount of friends for the immigration status like mine. I am not from local. (?)

Babaji: you are not from the local.

I close it before I coming south, I am afraid TEsla things got back fire on them, so before seeing Simon, it’s all gone.

Babaji: still in Facebook.

It should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment