4/30/2021

Kate imposter Facebook account

 https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2011/01/24/kate-middleton-banned-from-facebook

So she doesn’t have anymore friends from her old school Facebook account ?

Babaji: you think?

She would have a Facebook before? I saw the current Facebook, it’s not update it.

Babaji: they are the center of the media attention, how can they just post anything they want?

Does she feel lonely she has no friends ? She cook, she grocery, she raise kid, she does not include Meghan in....is that because British and American cannot be friends ? If Simon has to make me to go make friends with Lauren, I will say hi to her. It’s not a big deal thing just to be friends with everyone. 

Babaji: do you know what you are talking about ?

Does she ever support Harry or Meghan for once with Prince William? Or it’s a competition she wins other loses? But she got so many things now ! If I was put in that environment, of course you welcome Meghan and don’t make a news sound like they two sit in different row to compete fashion because Meghan is fashion icon! I read that, she is a star has fashion related business or something. 

I have to go out now. I cannot work. 

Babaji: good luck, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment