4/14/2021

My thought

 After 5 Lord reviews, I calculate time that her SMCH time has comes with the hunger game but I cannot tell her. Although I was already injuries badly for the Grey. 2014, porcelain doll trailer was real, I was injured badly.

Then injuries again 5 Lord review.

That’s all after 10 years war with Nick too. Badly badly hurting me.

So combine it was so long time I didn’t properly recover, that time I was not on line talking to you Eben yet to go that crazy to type all kinds stuffs to you like vomiting out. But I can tell you what happened to causes that to write and say very very strange thing.

During that time when I realize SMCH is missing the game, I was already watching the Flower thousand bone. High priest I was afraid someone goes to them saying things like “all light all glorious we should compete compete compete” like the movie says everywhere, hunger games or flower thousands bone.

At that time , I made a decision to do something very crazy behind. 

There is a concept in flower thousand bones on Evil. Because I have seen it, and I could see Apple or alike people are in the cloud, I told them, we gonna save these high priests to forbidden all possible people going to them for the movies to open any possible competition. You cannot open that to the whole universe, because the evil in the universe, no one has really seen it. I have. I want to stop all the gaming invitation coming in through all the movies, I don’t just tell them. I was doing it behind. 

In order to rush in time, I went into very deep trance and get the evil and cold attribute as the inner vision turns on in me on their own. I didn’t do it on purposes. I becomes the evil and start to act very very cold and evil. Eyes sights, talk, air ...that was the end of 2017. When I trash your Eben wall, it was already lasting for a while. I couldn’t get it back to myself.

So the video was made for 2 years. Mostly to stop all the movies invitation and saying games or reviews. I don’t agree anyone. I used all kinds of big title to stop stop stop everyone on anything to compete. I even say slow motion to you. My entire head was there must convince Apple and all to stop everything. I never think twice just go writing very random things coming to me to you. I feel very very sorry. I don’t know how to explain this.

Now I have recovered.

The drama may be real. Maybe it’s just like they say, it’s true. It is a heaven’s trial and I really appreciate you listen this far and made a response to me. I already feel much much recovered and better. Everything else in that drama, I can say to you this....I can feel it you are a determined person, and with whatever you have in mind, it surrounded me very cuddling. Is that you looking for a spiritual path? I am very happy if you choose that so to whomever you want to take your study to do under. Because you are distant far from me, the actual real feeling might be even stronger because you are that type of person, for real, if you set a goal, that goal is all you believe in and carry through. From my sight, I know you have a wish and that wish has a goal. You are very strong believing in it. But I don’t actually know what you want.

The drama maybe just let it stays in the drama. I can explains to you my part. That’s configurative saying you are very very masculine, I can feel it just like the drama saying your goal. As a women and for that feeling to reach here, I feel much much better already. Everything else in the drama ...I really prefers to stay with Babaji. Anything else if not possible, I won’t even talk about it. 

We are okay like that ?




No comments:

Post a Comment