4/23/2021

Babaji: that thumbnail with Eben in it, you show to him, what will he feel?

You mean everyone being asked this same question? I display a photo from YouTube like kissing?

Babaji: yeah. On their papers these people have so much so much so much to write about. It’s like “it’s not your fault” “it’s YouTube say so” “It’s now telepathy you prove you hear it right” “Look Eben, what do you think YouTube is saying, they mean Google saying, you think?”

Unbelievable you gonna turn yourself into those little girls.

Babaji: I asked you, what was your first feeling seeing that, second being forced asked by me to confront it in front of him, third display all exam format to let Eben know he becomes the star, and forth, what does he think you doing this for, and Last, why he cannot hear a thing you say to him like I tell you how to say it all that ?

You mean I go arguing with Eben about a kiss?

Babaji: you don’t want a kiss or you cannot see what they are doing ?

I didn’t evolve to turn myself into a conversation type of person. I saw, I heard about it, I got notified. I am told, I was warned by you, I can carefully thoughts they are being exam, and I become aware Eben know about it now, I was being chase behind all the time.

Babaji: you didn’t answer me those questions like a girl suppose to think.

I am not thinking about anything, a kiss is a kiss, that’s fine.

Babaji: YouTube say so part ?

Why don’t I say Victoria Secret has a saying ?

Babaji: why cannot him hear that part from you as a decent person?

YouTube display to me a lot of video. I heard about it. I understand I have to face it one day. So I cool about it.

Babaji: you cannot say to Eben, this is how we suppose to be, you and I like you planning ?

If these videos bothering you so much how I do my response, you just list a summary point to me what to tell Eben. 

Babaji: I want you to tell him to hold responsibility over that, in any kind of language sounds like you.

I feel a little pressurized. I have not thought about that part seriously. 

Babaji: you cannot talk, can you?

I saw him, if he asked me, I will tell him about it.

Babaji: I say now.

I am not feeling well.


No comments:

Post a Comment