4/18/2021

My diet

 I eat vegan with my mother, but I added chicken powder or meat powder in the food.

If I am in an environment to observe the society that has people abused the spiritual power like in a large quantity of them like the flood, I will switch my diet to contain the animal substance. Meaning not to partake their practices. 

My favorite food is semi-solid. But they forbidden me on the ice cream so many things like French pafait, American Indian curry, cheesecake instead of the real cake, etc etc, I may not be able to eat them.

Offering 

Meat all fine. Their recommendation is a whole piece of chicken. But I didn’t have that much of money to afford that time. 

Pig, chicken, beef, fish like Mc Donald patty. Shrimp or clam. Others things like squid is too bizzard.

Eggs, bird eggs, duck salted eggs. 

Garlic bread I eat but if all the fast food burger I can leave the bread without, I would just eat the patty.

Burgers frequency probably once or twice a year. You still gonna offer?

Cawslaw, mcronni and cheese, those Kentucky fried chicken small portion. 

Pizza, I like here pizza, not so much American pizza. Yeah it’s wheat. Didn’t I say how many times I eat per year?

I like panini too. 

Gravy type of food, mush potato but they are semi-solid. 

Salsa I eat. Traditional mexico food I like but they are semi-solid cream made food too. 

Cornship I don’t like. Lays I don’t like. I like Bake. But if I have nothing, I eat them.

Do I like chocolate? Not really, occasionally okay. Ram the alcohol one I ate that now. Twice a month probably. I like crunch. But not super in love with them like others.

Dessert: pastry are all wheat I know but any type with cream and sugar I eat all of them. Italian or French. They are fluffy wheat, not like a bread solid firm.

Juice I drink the cane sugar juice here. Raw juice I don’t take them well now. But all the warm soup I take, any kind of broth. 

Cheese I like all of them. Few bites.

Meat if you cook them full done I eat them. Few bites.

I saw your offering from the China cruisine. Most traditional dessert here Taiwan I don’t like them. 

Candies, I don’t like the candies. But if just once twice a year, if I have an access. 

Pasta, it’s wheat but Italian I like all kind. You can offer. I just don’t eat a lot. Few bites.

I don’t like tomato sauce.

I like spicy but not super spicy. 

I eat instant noodles, I like them. They got small cup like 25 NT, close to one dollar US.

Rice ball 飯糰🍙, I like them, sushi I like them. But don’t give me too much. Few bites.

Fried things. Yeah I like them but few bites. Not the whole piece. 

Is there my favorite food? Well, macronni and cheese and pizza here. French fries. If you have to write.

Not the super super favorite food. I just miss them right now. Right now. If touch my mouth, I might just don’t like them anymore.

Big reason: I detox too many times. I couldn’t eat the normal food with a taste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment