4/23/2021

Babaji: say it

 I have gone to a lot of degree of fires to extracts things for you and others to read. To read, you know what I mean we are different? There is a prophecy or rumor about this king of kings, Lord of Lords, or even a name Buddha used from SMCH. Do you know whom Buddha is? I kinda explained in the Curses video, in Chinese title : The most darkest, evilest ultimate wizards of the greatest in all time. THAT is not how Buddha is portrait in this world. They told the stories he live by eon and Kalpa as the Crown person. There is a trait to find that out....if things got present to me, I already feel I done too many times the similar things all over again. Like the food eating too much, it choke up til the throat. ALL the TIME. I don’t explain, I don’t want to explain, I don’t even need a person to talk to because saving them in their idea is present to me all over in their eyes. They have no wisdom built in, they have no endurance to built upon, they have no strength to say they have depression for nothing, they have a mood for the reason except my reason. I don’t want to explain to you a lot of things because I don’t leave a choice to you. I don’t have much to lean on to live with my mother, but it’s regular everyday do things the way we both find harmony. There is nothing wrong in it. As for the Bible story, let me think about it. You have your professional life and people depends on it. I know. You don’t need to tell me. 

Babaji: she meant you have no feelings. 

That’s not what I mean.

Babaji: you live daily have no happiness, upset, or feeling love to go for what direction in life because she has no love. You cannot find it through her. She cannot tell you that, but I can. How can you be with someone to say Love exist but she just don’t think everyone knows what’s await her - another long kalpa journey might waiting for her once she leaves the body. There is nothing she wants to do here. Binding to a book, she doesn’t see a meaning of it. Sex is to pain her, she already got enough pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment