4/22/2021

Me him, not you me

 When we get married, you and me should just shut off. I am deciding. Tell you about it.

Babaji: really? Do you want to tell Eben where you been to 2015? You could stop my communication? Earthquake Nepal 425/ tornado frequency, crystal skulls, pyramid, crop circle, animal kingdoms, angels in the end time. UFO. COVID 19... you could win?

I will tell him I have a physical condition I cannot go anywhere that much far anymore. You cannot stop hyponosis me to sleep or drug me

Babaji: you should tell him what do I want with sex and in another guy’s house like his house. We have to live peaceful 3 of us. 

You really expect me to have a family with him, then you let me talk to him ALONE.

Babaji: you want to lie to him or lie to me? Because he would find out how you and I have a relationship not like your mother this time. 

Can you don’t do that with him around ? Let me live with him til you come back.

Babaji: No. me him is him me to talk about. This matter he can read it on the book. I have what to say, he heard it. Like you know, you have no position between me or him. You have no sustainable physical body, why? Why?

I need to lay down so your telepathy message arrives or the whole world message.

Babsji: and?

Not in the morning ...not in the afternoon ...

Babaji: did I ask you for an opinion? Did you read the Bible?

Yes.

Babaji: cannot he make a sense what’s a horse, what’s a throne. White white...and there was a SM, both women in the end time? You think he does not figure it out, or he cannot hear me saying that enough. You pale ...you didn’t THINK!

I already said that’s not pleasant, I cannot ...

Babaji: why don’t you just let everyone does what they do best and what they know best?

... you know I don’t sustain.

Babaji: I know WHY you don’t sustain !!!

It’s for the telepathy message, okay? It’s not your life you care so much about. Say don’t talk about this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment